Monday, January 25, 2010

I'll Take a Drink & Some Music With My Burrito Please:

Badass Burrito has been a welcome addition to Lansingburgh since opening its doors 2 years ago. Mike Olekowski & Howie Yager have provided the community with some much needed variation from the good Italian food found in the 'Burgh. My personal favorite are the Badass Fries, which is some sort of Mexican fruit, or veggie, that is sliced waffle style, and fried. It has a very distinct flavor, which has addicted my son Vito & I.

Badass recently obtained their NY State Liquor License. So now, you can enjoy a cold frosty brew, or a frozen margarita, or martini with your meal. Plus, the Badass boys are now offering live music & Wii games. Here's a look at what's going on.
*Monday: Wii bowling, along with drink specials & prizes.
*Tuesday: Open Mic Night with Hot Rod Choppy.
*Friday & Saturday: Live music from 8-11 p.m.
Additional info can be found at, badassburrito@live.com

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'm really looking forward to this, I'm thinking they may want to relocate to a bigger place!

    ReplyDelete