Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome Back Freihofers:

In case you hadn't noticed, Freihofer's has reopened their outlet discount store in the 'Burgh. I ask, "WHY THE HECK DID THEY LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE? When they left the 'Burgh 5 years ago, I refused to buy ANY Freihofer product I was so mad. I just could never understand the marketing strategy that prompted them to move from the community where the whole thing started. The outlet store enabled families to purchase multiple products, without breaking the bank. The move out of the 'Burgh, just stunk in my opinion.
But now that they're back, I've once again begun purchasing their fine products, at a greatly reduced price I might add. Their outlet store is located in the 2nd Ave. strip mall which also houses Dunkin Doughnuts, and multiple other businesses.
Welcome back Freddy Freihofer, we think you're swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment