Thursday, November 22, 2012

How The Heck Did I Forget The Friends of 112th St.:

   I thanked many people for their contribution to the O 'Brien Family fundraiser -- but it seems I missed one very important group. The Friends of 112th St came in late with a large, and in charge check. The group holds it's annual fundraising dinner on the final Saturday of February each year. The money raised is disbursed to special causes, and worthwhile organizations through out the course of the year. They are always there when needed, and I apologize to them for the oversight in my last blog posting.  Their Mission Statement is for the group to benefit the money it raises, back to the community. They've been doing it for many years, and will continue to do so in the future. 
Many thanks goes out to them for their generous contribution to the cause. And my apologies go out to them for the 70's Brain Cramp I suffered when last blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment