Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clean Fuel at Gendrons North Troy:

About a month ago I saw a sign at Gendron's Pit Stop in North Troy advertising their, Ethenol Free gasoline. Believe me when I tell you, my vehicle is running much better than before after just one month. I've done quite a bit of reading on Ethanol added to your gas, and have come to the conclusion that my 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee is better off without the additive, based solely on its performance since I made the switch. Gendron's gas prices are also cheaper than the majority of stations around the area also.
I also get all of my repair work done there because Gendron's is an honest shop to do business with. Never once in the decade I've been patronizing Gendron's, have they ever tried to do any unnecessary work on any of my vehicles. Nor have I had to return my vehicle because of a screw up on their part. Honest mechanics are hard to find, but you can find this one at the corner of 5th Ave and 125th St. in Lansingburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment